Northland is a telecom consulting services and products provider specializing in the sale and installation of SureCall cellular signal booster systems and other wireless technologies.
We make wireless work indoors - bringing voice and internet service to poor signal locations and remote areas.
Northland provides advice, guidance and recommendations, as well as implementation services, to help organizations save money, contain costs and make good decisions regarding their M2M / IoT and telecommunications needs.
Northland personnel bring decades of combined experience in the telecommunications industry, the military, government and First Nations networks.
- 3G/4G-LTE Cellular Products and Services
- Voice, Data and Mobile Internet
- In-Building Cellular Repeaters and Boosters
- M2M/IoT applications and devices
- Office, Store, Home, Vehicle and Remote Locations
- Integration of Data, Voice and Video
- Fiber, Cable, Wi-Fi and Line-of-Sight Wireless
- IP, VoIP & Unified Communications
- Feasibility studies
- Implementation plans and services
- Project management guidance and services
- Funding applications to Government agencies
- Technology and service provider reviews
- Review of options or proposals
- Vendor, equipment, financing and application recommendations
Technology and Expense Management
- Telecom auditing and rate plan optimization
- Insure you are getting the most from your existing services and budgets - not over-charged for services or paying for services you no longer use